Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! After a roller coaster of being vegetarian, vegan, and meat-eating, I have finally decided to strictly stick to my vegan ways for several reasons:

1) Skinny Bitch. It outlines all of the moral and health reasons for being vegan, all which I agree with. Brilliant book.
2) I am extremely, extremely health-conscious.
3) After having digestive problems for many years, I have finally discovered that a huge cause of my body's malfunctioning was meat and dairy.
4) To feel like a million bucks.
5) Vegan food is fabulous and much more fun!


I absolutely love to cook, so naturally, I have been experimenting a lot with healthy and satisfying vegan recipes. I will be sure to post new and exciting ones, as well as my reviews and "tweakings" of found recipes, whether they are from blogs or vegan cook books.

Hope you enjoy! Happy recipe sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment